Museum for Architectural Drawing
+ 49 30 43 73 90 90
M1 + M12 Zionskirchplatz
As your health and safety are very important for us we would be grateful if you could kindly pre-book your visit via email or phone: +49 30 43739090. We are looking forward to welcoming you again!
• Please wear a medical or a FFP2 mask in our museum
• If you feel sick, please stay at home
• Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other people
• We kindly ask you to wash your hands in the washrooms in the basement or use a sanitizer in the foyer
• Participants of guided tours are required to present proof of a negative test result, of complete vaccination or of recovery.
Thank you for your understanding! We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Mon – Fri 2 – 7 pm
Sat & Sun 1 – 5 pm
The museum is closed to the public during the changeover of exhibitions.
5 €, 3 € (reduction)
Reduced entry is for students, unemployed and disabled people.
The museum is wheelchair accessible.
A guided tour offers insight into the museums extraordinary architecture, including a visit to the penthouse with a beautiful view of Berlin.
Participants of guided tours are required to present proof of a negative test result, of complete vaccination or of recovery.
For groups of 5 up to 25 participants
Admission 2 € (in addition to the standard entrance price)
35 € for groups of less than 5 participants
A tour takes approx. 60 minutes
Guided tours including the museums archives
In addition to the aforementioned tour of the building, we also offer special guided tours of our archives where masterpieces of architectural drawing of the 20th and 21st century are kept.
80 €, limited to 5 persons
A tour takes approx. 90 minutes
For additional information and booking enquires please contact us:
+ 49 30 43 73 90 90 or